The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is seeking public feedback on what interoperability outcomes should be prioritized for the 2020 decade. The project is called Health Interoperability Outcomes 2020. ONC intends to publish a prioritized set of interoperability outcomes that align with the 2020-2025 Federal Health IT Strategic Plan. ONC invites the public to submit aspirational and achievable health interoperability outcome statements, which will be accepted through July 30, 2021. An example would be a statement such as, "Because of interoperability, faxes are no longer used in clinical care by 2030."
- Published: 13 May 2021 13 May 2021
- CMS delays rule on covering breakthrough devices until December 15, 2021
- Doximity files registration statement for IPO
- FDA to issue leapfrog guidance on brain-computer interface devices
- HHS launches public-private venture capital partnership
- ONC publishes Health IT Standards Bulletin addressing race and ethnicity