The Telemental Health Care Access Act of 2021 was introduced in the Senate on June 15, 2021 by Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA). The bill would amend Title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for coverage of mental health services furnished through telehealth. It has ten cosponsors. The corresponding House bill was introduced on June 22, 2021 by Rep. Doris Matsui (D-CA-16) and has 26 cosponsors.
- Published: 07 July 2021 07 July 2021
- Last Updated: 15 May 2022 15 May 2022
- Telehealth Modernization Act - H.R. 1332 and S.368
- HHS and DOJ provide guidance on nondiscrimination in telehealth
- OCR announces resolution of more HIPAA Right of Access Initiative cases
- OCR publishes guidance on releasing PHI related to abortion
- OCR's guidance on HIPAA compliance for telehealth in the post-Covid future